New Partnership ... PZ Cussons

Big in Nigeria ay, wonder if chief Abongo Abongo Chideibere has asked The Sheikh to invest in his latest mining/forest clearing/irrigation scheme with a guaranteed 100% return on his investment within 3 Months, credit card payments into his bank in Abuja only acceptable of course

blue underpants said:
Big in Nigeria ay, wonder if chief Abongo Abongo Chideibere has asked The Sheikh to invest in his latest mining/forest clearing/irrigation scheme with a guaranteed 100% return on his investment within 3 Months, credit card payments into his bank in Abuja only acceptable of course

Well I`ve got an e-mail saying that as soon as I forward $250, I will be the recipient of £12.5M that I`ve won on their Lottery.

Good partnership deal this one. The company generates almost two thirds of revenue and about half of its operating profits from Africa and Asia. Nigeria is its biggest market in Africa, which in turn contributes to 40pc of group sales.

Dassler said:
Good partnership deal this one. The company generates almost two thirds of revenue and about half of its operating profits from Africa and Asia. Nigeria is its biggest market in Africa, which in turn contributes to 40pc of group sales.

Who is the Original Source of this story though?

reboot_mint-and-tea-tree-250ml.png

Compulsive Rambler said:
Dassler said:

Who is the Original Source of this story though?

reboot_mint-and-tea-tree-250ml.png
Lol, not a patch on Soap-on-a-rope though

oakiecokie said:
blue underpants said:

Well I`ve got an e-mail saying that as soon as I forward $250, I will be the recipient of £12.5M that I`ve won on their Lottery.
You lucky sod, forward me the details post haste

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.