New phone upgrade

meeesh

The time has come for me to upgrade,I’m an iPhone bloke to be fair,but with so many models on the market at minute I was wondering if any have upgraded recently and what’s best to get

iPhone X I’ve looked at,is this one any good

Any help appreciated

What do you have at the moment?

I ask this because the notion of an "upgrade" is utter bollox and has been since around the advent of the iphone 6/ Galaxy S6.
Phones since those are perfectly capable and functional and any newer phone won't be doing much, if anything better. You are simply paying for a (unnecessary) new phone.

If your phone is anything newer (providing it isn't a bargain basement phone) then i suggest you just keep it come of contract and go PAYG. the rates for calls and data are much better.
I am now PAYG and pay 20 quid a month for unlimited data and i regularly only spend about 5 of those quids that i have topped up with leaving me with around 15 carried forward.
When my phone does eventually die, i will have a tidy sum carried forward for a deposit on a new one.

If you do have a shit phone and just need a new one, meh, pick your poison, or in the case of the iphone, bend over and take it.....

What do you have at the moment?

I ask this because the notion of an "upgrade" is utter bollox and has been since around the advent of the iphone 6/ Galaxy S6.
Phones since those are perfectly capable and functional and any newer phone won't be doing much, if anything better. You are simply paying for a (unnecessary) new phone.

If your phone is anything newer (providing it isn't a bargain basement phone) then i suggest you just keep it come of contract and go PAYG. the rates for calls and data are much better.
I am now PAYG and pay 20 quid a month for unlimited data and i regularly only spend about 5 of those quids that i have topped up with leaving me with around 15 carried forward.
When my phone does eventually die, i will have a tidy sum carried forward for a deposit on a new one.

If you do have a shit phone and just need a new one, meh, pick your poison, or in the case of the iphone, bend over and take it.....

Iphone 6s is what I have at moment,it's been a good old tool,contract job,and upgrade available on 27th,just a case of seeing what to get next

I have a 4 year old iPhone working great and now running the new iOS 12! You upgrade to sell it or use it and sell your old one.

Iphone 6s is what I have at moment,it's been a good old tool,contract job,and upgrade available on 27th,just a case of seeing what to get next
Keep it? Get the battery replaced by apple for £29 (IIRC)

You don't have much choice with apple i suppose. If you want the next form (X) then you are left with a simple (size) choice.

Keep it? Get the battery replaced by apple for £29 (IIRC)

You don't have much choice with apple i suppose. If you want the next form (X) then you are left with a simple (size) choice.

I change my iPhone 6 battery every 12 months since the original battery conked out piss easy to do and battery is only a tenner.

Had the Iphone 5s for a few years and after contract i went PAYG which was £12 PM.
I decided to upgrade at but didn’t want the bricks the women like for £40-£50PM! so i got the SE which is the same size as the 5 for £23 PM with unlimited calls and messages + 5GB which suits me fine.
BT have some good deals especially for customers either PAYG or Contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.