new phone

Skashion said:
XxRachXx said:
Skashion said:
I learnt long ago that when mysterious things happen there can be but only one answer: Nazi Jews

you shhhh !!!! help me :D
I would, but I'm a Nazi Jew and it's the Sabbath...

Is the phone from the same network? If so, I don't see that there is anything 'wrong'. Your new phone is working on your old number isn't it? So what's the problem?

yeah same network and yes it is working but i just thought my number would change eeeee !!! im annoyed now though wanted my music on it am not paying for music :O

XxRachXx said:
yeah same network and yes it is working but i just thought my number would change eeeee !!! im annoyed now though wanted my music on it am not paying for music :O
No, that's not strange at all then.

I'm not an iPhone user because I don't like Apple but from what I know you can import your existing MP3s into iTunes and then sync it with your phone, so you can have your STOLEN music on your phone. :-)

Skashion said:
XxRachXx said:
No, that's not strange at all then.

I'm not an iPhone user because I don't like Apple but from what I know you can import your existing MP3s into iTunes and then sync it with your phone, so you can have your STOLEN music on your phone. :-)

I dont get you :(

Just a slight and probably unhelpful obsevation i guess this is your first iphone, did you try before you buy in the apple shop etc, maybe a good idea to book in for a tutorial in the apple shop in the arndale hun as some of these comments are flying above your head bar andy saying drink before match ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.