new phone

XxRachXx said:
weeman19_89 said:
You can keep your old number I've had mine for years and that's after changing networks as well.

iPhone you will need iTunes so download it. Import all your music onto iTunes (You can do this by pressing CTRL + O, and then select the folder your music is usually in, normally it should just be in Music but I don't know about you ;])

Connect your iPhone to your computer, it should recognise it and start syncing with your computer.

One tip for you is if you click on your iPhone on the iTunes software and under backups click 'this computer' now every time you connect your iPhone to your computer and you have iTunes open it will back up all your contacts all your apps, settings, photos and what music you have on your phone. That way if you lose your phone have it stolen or buy the next iPhone you can simply load your backup onto another iPhone.

PM me if you need any help but if you are struggling Apple do offer Workshops to help you work the phone.

i could actually kiss you right now !!!! ive done it :D :D :D :D

WHEN WHEN WHEN?!?!?!

weeman19_89 said:
XxRachXx said:
weeman19_89 said:
You can keep your old number I've had mine for years and that's after changing networks as well.

iPhone you will need iTunes so download it. Import all your music onto iTunes (You can do this by pressing CTRL + O, and then select the folder your music is usually in, normally it should just be in Music but I don't know about you ;])

Connect your iPhone to your computer, it should recognise it and start syncing with your computer.

One tip for you is if you click on your iPhone on the iTunes software and under backups click 'this computer' now every time you connect your iPhone to your computer and you have iTunes open it will back up all your contacts all your apps, settings, photos and what music you have on your phone. That way if you lose your phone have it stolen or buy the next iPhone you can simply load your backup onto another iPhone.

PM me if you need any help but if you are struggling Apple do offer Workshops to help you work the phone.

i could actually kiss you right now !!!! ive done it :D :D :D :D

WHEN WHEN WHEN?!?!?!

you ever see me and i promise ill give you a big smacker on the lips :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.