New photographer?

Trollsmoan said:
BLbOA93CUAAc2_M.jpg

<<<<Is not perving
Some awesome hair that horse has.

Graceyboy said:
Mental_blue said:
See her every match day taking photos of supporters in City Square. Has the usual laminates around her neck so has been working for City for ages.

And btw that photo doesn't do her any justice.

All I can say is I've never seen a pony with a side parting before

I thought it was Neymar

ChicagoBlue said:
Was watching the Fernandinho interview and watching him having his pics taken at the Etihad and in the new gear, but noticed the old photog (Sharon) was not the one taking the pics, it was another woman.

Was she part of the "Mancini purge?"

Was she not "holistic" enough?

Or did the "black opaque tights with faded short denim shorts" look get old in the Business Office?!

New gal looked the business, but then I haven't seen any of the pics yet!

Could be Fernandinho's personal photographer!

Victoria was working with Sharon at Wembley, they were just in front of where I was sitting and I had a little chat with Sharon before the second half.

There are at least 4 photographers/video people working for City. When I presented Joe Hart with his player of the month award I met three of them. They were all friendly, helpful lads and lassies. :-)

Hamann Pineapple said:
Graceyboy said:
Mental_blue said:
See her every match day taking photos of supporters in City Square. Has the usual laminates around her neck so has been working for City for ages.

And btw that photo doesn't do her any justice.

All I can say is I've never seen a pony with a side parting before

I thought it was Neymar

Not Neigh-mar?

Akira said:
Trollsmoan said:
BLbOA93CUAAc2_M.jpg

<<<<Is not perving
Some awesome hair that horse has.
Sharon is with Cavani getting the press shots ready for next week ;)

Is that Cavani in disguise? -I wish Napoli would stop horseing around and accept our offer.

Eccles Blue said:
Victoria was working with Sharon at Wembley, they were just in front of where I was sitting and I had a little chat with Sharon before the second half.

There are at least 4 photographers/video people working for City. When I presented Joe Hart with his player of the month award I met three of them. They were all friendly, helpful lads and lassies. :-)

Name dropper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.