New Podcast: A good point or two dropped against Liverpool? Plus: Kit Symons interview (part two)

BlueMoonPodcast

Blue Moon Podcast, Season 13 Episode 11: Weird Butterflies
BMP-13-300.jpg

This week:
- A good point or two dropped against Liverpool?
- Why can't City still score from the spot?!
- Kit Symons interview (part two)
- Howard Hockin on the 'pointless' internationals
- Is there something to be said for the 'bad old days'?

Season 13, Episode 11: Weird Butterflies
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify

***BONUS SHOW - FREE HOUR-LONG SPECIAL***
This week:
The Patreon show is free for one-week only - and it's a 60-minute special, looking at the common players between City and each of their Champions League group opponents. We're joined by a guest supporting one of each of Porto, Olympiacos and Marseille - to look at how each of the players is remembered at different clubs: https://www.patreon.com/posts/43793185

Hi everyone

I run a podcast called Its Always Us where we speak to fans of a different club each episode about all the worst or maddest things that have happened to their side in its history that makes them think 'It's Always Us.'

We're recording a Man City episode on Tuesday 17 November and we've got Blue Moon's own David Mooney and Mr. David Threlfall as our guests.
I'm looking for suggestions from City fans for anything that's ever happened to the team, on or off the field, that you think is Typical City that we should discuss.

Could be refereeing decisions, players doing something shite, ownership issues or even something that happened in a game that you weren't involved in but impact City in some mad way.

I'm not able to post this as a new thread in the City section of this forum so if someone wanted to copy and paste this in there that would be awesome!

Here's a little trailer that shows you what we're all about. https://soundcloud.com/user-79339717/its-always-us-traier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.