New Podcast: APT judgement analysis, a Fulham review, Txiki's possible departure, and an interview with David Seaman

BlueMoonPodcast

Blue Moon Podcast - Season 16, Episode 10: Scratching Noses
BMP Artwork 2023-300.jpg

On this week's show:
- Football finance expert Kieran Maguire speaks about the APT judgement
- What did you make of the performance against Fulham?
- The counter-attack problem and trying to control transitional teams
- Txiki Begiristain's possible departure and the impact it may have
- Interview with former City goalkeeper David Seaman

Click here to subscribe...

Season 16, Episode 10: Scratching Noses

FOR PATREON BACKERS, THIS WEEK:
City fan Gaz is picking out his five GAMES THAT MADE ME, in a very emotional episode: https://www.patreon.com/posts/games-that-made-113476705
cult hero small.jpg

Interesting chat with Kieran Maguire, I noticed he used Arsenal instead of BHA as an example of shareholder loans, clearly knowing his audience. I thought he explained the complex things rather well, especially why the clubs would have voted in shareholder loans (interest-free or below FMV) being exempt and why, changing the rules around that now, might mean possible investors looking elsewhere. Doesn't mean that I agree, but always good to hear both sides of the argument.

This didn't pop up in my podcasts feed, seems YouTube music is randomly unsubscribing me from podcasts so thanks for the reminder. Will absolutely help battling the sheer boredom of another international weekend.

Actually, seems to podcast is no longer showing properly on YouTube music app? Just one episode listed s15 ep1... I'll hop over the another more reliable app then.

Last edited:
This didn't pop up in my podcasts feed, seems YouTube music is randomly unsubscribing me from podcasts so thanks for the reminder. Will absolutely help battling the sheer boredom of another international weekend.

Actually, seems to podcast is no longer showing properly on YouTube music app? Just one episode listed s15 ep1... I'll hop over the another more reliable app then.
Oooh, we've had some issues with YouTube music across all sorts of podcasts. Google's motto appears to resonate with City from the 90s... "If it's not broken, break it."

Yeah, I'd recommend switching podcast app, if possible -- just to help with reliability!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.