New Podcast: Burnley & Brugge previews, City's record in Belgium, and Howard Hockin discusses 'sportswashing'

BlueMoonPodcast

Blue Moon Podcast - Season 13, Episode 11: Hallucinating Through the Champions League
BMP13-300.jpg

On this week's show:
- A look at the players who need to take an opportunity
- Stories of following City away in Belgium
- The Belgian Football Podcast joins us to offer insight into Club Brugge
- Howard Hockin tackles 'sportswashing' and how it affects City fans

Season 13, Episode 11: Hallucinating Through the Champions League
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify

***Please support the podcast on Patreon - there are bonuses for those who do***
If you support the show on any of our Patreon tiers (£2, £4 or £10 per month), you'll get the podcast TOTALLY AD FREE: https://www.patreon.com/posts/57404333

And you'll also get one of our weekly bonus podcasts, released every Monday. This week's is My City Shirts, as Steven McInerney talks us through the players he had on the back of his shirts growing up: https://www.patreon.com/posts/my-city-shirts-55319320

Really disappointed that your guest Dom Farrell stated as fact that ADUG is Abu Dhabi's sovereign wealth fund and that you didn't correct him

Or are you happy letting this misinformation be broadcasted on a City podcast?

Last edited:
Really disappointed that your guest Dom Farrell stated as fact that ADUG is Abu Dhabi's sovereign wealth fund and that you didn't correct him

Or are you happy letting this misinformation be broadcasted on a City podcast?

Sigh... I was just talking about this the other day with Mike Rigg's choice of words in the BBC article. How difficult is to get the facts on the ownership correct? Private investment fund, private wealth, not state money, not state owned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.