New Podcast (live show): Nedum Onuoha joins the panel to discuss the 2019-20 season

BlueMoonPodcast

Blue Moon Podcast, Season 11 Episode 47: I Survived the Millennium Bug!
BMP11-300.jpg

This week:
For the 'as live' Blue Moon Podcast, recorded over Zoom, we're joined by Nedum Onuoha, Sam Lee, Richard Burns and Dan Burke to discuss the season - and look ahead to the Champions League and transfer window.

Season 11, Episode 47: I Survived the Millennium Bug!
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify

Missed the live show in a pub this year! Enjoyed the last two years.

But big take away from this ep - how had I never heard of Nedum's own podcast?! I'm listening to the Micah Richard episode and it's fantastic. Massive backlog too with BWP, Clichy, lescott, etc.

Last edited:

But big take away from this ep - how had I never heard of Nedum's own podcast?! I'm listening to the Micah Richard episode and it's fantastic. Massive backlog too with SWP, Clichy, lescott, etc.

Yeah really enjoyed last night, I've listened to a few of Nedum's podcasts - he's great

But big take away from this ep - how had I never heard of Nedum's own podcast?! I'm listening to the Micah Richard episode and it's fantastic. Massive backlog too with SWP, Clichy, lescott, etc.
Nedum's podcast is brilliant. He's such a good interviewer, as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.