New Podcast: Sterling's late influence, Jim Whitley interview, Silva's... "hidden assets"

BlueMoonPodcast

Blue Moon Podcast Season 9, Episode 17: Cucumber Cool
Logo-1718-300.png

This week:
- Raheem Sterling's knack of getting late goals has earned City 7pts this season - we look at his improvement
- We analyse how City can continue to keep playing and not panic, right up to the final whistle
- Jim Whitley speaks to the show about his career after City - and how he ended up playing Sammy Davis Jr
- We ask why no City players wore rainbow laces last weekend and discuss if it reflects badly on the club
- We have a cheeky look at why David Silva took social media by storm after the win over Southampton

Episode 9.17 - Cucumber Cool
Subscribe on iTunes
Download the mp3 (right click - save as)

Episode 9.17 Extra - Value for Money Signings
For $2/m sponsors who back the show by through Patreon, you can listen to the supplement show. It works on desktop and on mobile. There are also extra rewards for those who choose to back a little bit more. All the details are here: http://www.patreon.com/BlueMoonPodcast.

For ALL PATREON BACKERS, there is an extended version of the interview with Jim Whitley, too.

We hope you like it - let us know what you think!

grow up on the social media stuff....let me ask you this, would you dare to comment on the breast size of any of the girls in the City ladies team?....I thought not....

grow up on the social media stuff....let me ask you this, would you dare to comment on the breast size of any of the girls in the City ladies team?....I thought not....
Not really the same thing due to the different ways the men and women's games have been treated historically. I don't recall the head of FIFA calling for men to wear more revealing shorts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.