New Podcast: The brink of English football history, Ortega saving the day, previewing West Ham, and footballing superstitions

BlueMoonPodcast

Blue Moon Podcast - Season 15, Episode 42: Smuggling Individually Packaged Meatballs onto a Plane
BMP Artwork 2023-300.jpg

On this week's show:
- Getting our breath back after Spurs!
- The anxiety and nerves of going for English football history
- The value of Stefan Ortega (and might he stay?)
- Superstitions and why football is such a hotbed for them
- Previewing West Ham with James Jones from We Are West Ham
- FA Cup Final tickets on resale sites and extra tickets released

Click here to subscribe...

Season 15, Episode 42: Smuggling Individually Packaged Meatballs onto a Plane

***Please support the podcast on Patreon***
You can now get a SEVEN DAY FREE TRIAL of our Patreon before signing up so you can try before you buy.

Patreon backers get the podcast TOTALLY AD FREE: https://www.patreon.com/posts/15-42-ad-free-104363330

You'll also get the weekly nostalgia episode every Monday. This week Katie Mullock is picking out her five Games That Made Me: https://www.patreon.com/posts/games-that-made-104100737

I don't know if it's because of what's on the line on Sunday, how well City have done to get into the position they're in for this weekend, or if I'm being a super-emotional Bert... but I really, really, really enjoyed making this episode.

If you enjoy it too, please could you share it, get friends and family and pets and everyone to listen to it... and give it a rating and a review on whatever platform you can, too?

Thank you!

As a very superstitious sports watcher - who has the City game and my children’s ten baseball games this weekend - I especially enjoyed the section about superstitions!

Muen, Tyrrone Martial writes “the nature of lance Armstrong’s crimes compared to City’s” - note he says crimes, not charges, not alleged crimes. Utterly disgusting and surely libellous?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.