New Podcast: The youngsters impress against Wycombe, dealing with Chelsea & PSG - plus Tim Vickery with insight on new signing Kayky

BlueMoonPodcast

Blue Moon Podcast - Season 13, Episode 8: Give 'em Both Barrels
BMP13-300.jpg

On this week's show:
- The youngsters excel against Wycombe
- Pressing problems from the Southampton draw
- South American football expert Tim Vickery on new signing Kayky
- Dealing with the challenge of Chelsea
- Insight into PSG from Ed of PSG Talk

Season 13, Episode 8: Give 'em Both Barrels
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify

***Please support the podcast on Patreon - there are bonuses for those who do***
If you support the show on any of our Patreon tiers (£2, £4 or £10 per month), you'll get the podcast TOTALLY AD FREE: https://www.patreon.com/posts/56512931

And you'll also get one of our weekly bonus podcasts, released every Monday. This week's features City fan Liam Wright and Chelsea fan Liam Twomey each picking their Heaven and Hell matches from between the two sides: https://www.patreon.com/posts/city-heaven-city-54131213

Being a journalist in South America does not make you a South American football expert lol .....and having heard the know nothing twat spout bollox and bullshit frequently on talkshite, i'll give it a very wide berth ;)

Being a journalist in South America does not make you a South American football expert lol .....and having heard the know nothing twat spout bollox and bullshit frequently on talkshite, i'll give it a very wide berth ;)
Just listening now a complete butcher job on Kayky and Jesus from Vickery

Last edited:
He also said Ferna was not suited to the prem and was not a good signing....he said Willian or Oscar, can't remember which was a far better signing.....yep...expert! Lol
He also said Paulinho was far better than Fern.

The rest of it is a decent listen but Vickery is a nob
Cheers Chris - it was just that the Kayky segment in particular caught my eye; I’m really keen to hear more about what sort of player he is (and excited to see him in a blue shirt obviously!)

Cheers Chris - it was just that the Kayky segment in particular caught my eye; I’m really keen to hear more about what sort of player he is (and excited to see him in a blue shirt obviously!)
Well according to Tim Vickery its a shame he's gone to City because he'll get loaned out to Bury and will return to Brazil a broken man in his mid 20s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.