New Radio show-BBC starts August 18th

tueartsboots

London Blue link. Wythenshawe born and bred. Blueb
From OSC today

There's a new weekly City programme starting on BBC Radio Manchester from Tuesday 18th August - it's an hour long and is called "Blue Tuesday" and will be presented by Ian Cheeseman and City legend Paul Lake. Ian wants to make it fan friendly. It won't be a phone-in but they'll welcome texts (07786-206951) and emails (manchestersports@bbc.co.uk) and will include opinion pieces, where are they now, a round up of the week's City news, around the fanzines and forums, talking points and lots of other stuff. They'd welcome input and ideas from supporters (email ian.cheeseman@bbc.co.uk) and in particular they'd like two City fans to be their studio guests each week, ideally representing different supporters club branches (from the CSA and Official) each week - and indeed representatives from any other fans groups - web sites, forums, even from your place of work or any other group. Contact Ian if you're interested or co-ordinate through Howard Burr!

The programme will be available via bbc
.co.uk/manchester on the listen again feature, might be downloadable as a pod cast and Emily Brobyn (who writes for King of the Kippax, among others) will be blogging about the programme soon after it finishes each week with Ian and Paul happy to appear on fan forums after the show.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk</a>
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
Further communication will signify your consent to this.

Will it be available to us overseas types You tend to get the "not available in your territory" guff on screen (something to do with rights, I believe). Can't usee BBC iplayer over here!!
:-(

jimharri said:
Will it be available to us overseas types You tend to get the "not available in your territory" guff on screen (something to do with rights, I believe). Can't usee BBC iplayer over here!!

Probably not mate its on BBC radio Manchester and will be on iplayer but ill probably be able to download it and re up it for you

RealMancsAreBlue said:
jimharri said:

Probably not mate its on BBC radio Manchester and will be on iplayer but ill probably be able to download it and re up it for you

Should be able to listen live online it's only when there is a match on that you can't get commentary. I'm listening to it now and I'm in Portugal. Hope this helps.

Mr.Banks said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:

Should be able to listen live online it's only when there is a match on that you can't get commentary. I'm listening to it now and I'm in Portugal. Hope this helps.
Cheers RMAB; you're a star! Also, a big thanks to You Mr Banks!

We are looking at and working hard on making the show as interactive as possible and trying to involve fans as much as we can. So if a topic on here catches my eye, that will be included as part of the show. I'm going to be searching through Bluemoon and fan sites for interesting and humorous additions to the show, so you guys will play your part! Be warned....I am watching! Listen in each week to see if your topic gets featured in the show =)

Looking forward to this. Lakey was on here a few weeks back giving us all the heads up on this. I'd love to be a guest but my tourettes wouldn't go down too well. You fuckers.

jimharri said:

I will raise the question for you tomorrow, thank you Mr Banks for that feedback as well. Will make sure that it is 100% available online, and if it isn't, will look into creating a downloadable podcast so overseas blues don't miss out!

Joycee Banercheck said:
Looking forward to this. Lakey was on here a few weeks back giving us all the heads up on this. I'd love to be a guest but my tourettes wouldn't go down too well. You fuckers.

pmsl

Lakey was on here? Missed that!! What's his username then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.