New Range Of Merchandise In Store

Nope... I wouldn't be seen dead in those chavvy brands.

Majority of the time I see someone with a stone island badge on their clothing they always turn out to be utter ****s and thus don't get allowed in to the venues I work at.

I do wear nice clothing, but purposely choose clothing that doesn't display any noticeable branding.
So you don't like folk with a few quid, you don't like chavs, and you judge folk and make assumptions about them on the strength of their clothing choices. Your halo is slipping mate. ;-)

Nope... I wouldn't be seen dead in those chavvy brands.

Majority of the time I see someone with a stone island badge on their clothing they always turn out to be utter ****s and thus don't get allowed in to the venues I work at.

I do wear nice clothing, but purposely choose clothing that doesn't display any noticeable branding.

My point was expensive gear and football has always gone together

If I am going to spend that kind of money on a white shirt or a coat.... I would not pick an MCFC one, sorry. You can buy high quality shirts from the likes of BOSS and PINK from for that.

And like someone else said, if I am in an environment where I wear this sort of attire, I would not want an MCFC Logo on it either. I cannot see this stuff selling well

So you don't like folk with a few quid, you don't like chavs, and you judge folk and make assumptions about them on the strength of their clothing choices. Your halo is slipping mate. ;-)
From my experience people wearing stone island tend to be scrotes but then again I'm not regularly going playing golf in Cheshire suburbs and meeting pleasant folk who may be wearing this brand.
Oh and I'll continue to stereotype as although I'd like to live in a world where I don't judge people, my life involves me having to in order to survive.

My point was expensive gear and football has always gone together
No it hasn't.
Your experience may be this but its total bollocks.
Certain brands, clever marketing, hollywoodesque movies related to hooliganism and so on have significantly influenced people to think this when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Looking at pictures even just 30yrs ago most people in the stadium would just be wearing regular clothing.

If you would've said horse racing and fashion go hand in hand I would've agreed but football? No way.

Companies who make clothing saw a market opportunity years ago and decided to latch onto the sport popularity and throw their designs at the male football fan demographic... This doesn't mean fashion has always been engrossed with football

No it hasn't.
Your experience may be this but its total bollocks.
Certain brands, clever marketing, hollywoodesque movies related to hooliganism and so on have significantly influenced people to think this when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Looking at pictures even just 30yrs ago most people in the stadium would just be wearing regular clothing.

If you would've said horse racing and fashion go hand in hand I would've agreed but football? No way.

Companies who make clothing saw a market opportunity years ago and decided to latch onto the sport popularity and throw their designs at the male football fan demographic... This doesn't mean fashion has always been engrossed with football

Ok

From my experience people wearing stone island tend to be scrotes
Stone-Island-Pep-Guardiola.jpg

You should challenge your personal prejudices mate. It'll make you happier.

From my experience people wearing stone island tend to be scrotes but then again I'm not regularly going playing golf in Cheshire suburbs and meeting pleasant folk who may be wearing this brand.
Oh and I'll continue to stereotype as although I'd like to live in a world where I don't judge people, my life involves me having to in order to survive.
Bit over the top?

Some don't understand what you just said, but it is a fact for some because of their occupation or sometimes merely because of where they live.

My response may be off topic, but I get it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.