New Range Of Merchandise In Store

Well considering you was asking for him to be sacked in October, I wouldn't expect he'll ever be able to win you over. And considering you class yourself as a "real fan" can I ask what sort of garments are Corky the real fan approved?........ let me guess - a Hugo Boss suit, a Richard Mille watch and a blue and white striped scarf.
I personally can't stand Stone Island gear myself but each to their own.

1. December
2. None - it is all crap, but it would be better if it was a £20 shirt than an £70 one as I wouldn't know the difference.

£60 is ludicrous for a polo shirt, end of. It's ludicrous when Gant charge that, let alone when it's a piece of tat from a merchandise shop.

I have been in the store and seen/felt the said items and to be fair tge shirt is a better quality than normal and the jacket no different than paying the same for a barracuda or pretty green one. The other items are behind a glass case so cannot comment.

Saying that I wouldn't pay that for a shirt or jacket personally but if someone wants to that's their business.

On a side GANT ffs who buys that shite? Stone Islanad is bearable but I wouldn't wear it myself and yes £60 for a polo is a piss take, Fred Perry for example is no better than Gabicci, Sherman etc which are £40-£50 pound tops.
Also them brands are very old fashioned now weekend offender, Fjallraven etc is where it's at ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.