New rules to tackle cocaine use by the football fan

The sniffer dogs poking there head into at the height they do it shouldn't be allowed.

No one consents to being molested by a dog. No issue with banning coke heads, but I always get the dog treatment when they have them at aways.

To be fair I don't usually have a problem.

Are you sure you don't Whiff -)

Go down the Portuguese route. Prohibition has proven time and time again to not work.
And legalisation has proved to work in many many areas of society.

People who enjoy taking drugs should not be criminalised. The majority of people enjoy them in a responsible manner and you’d barely tell they were using, just like responsible and socially acceptable drinkers.

Just like with dickheads and alcohol, it’s usually people who are dickheads all the time who act like dickheads when they’re taking drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
People who enjoy taking drugs should not be criminalised. The majority of people enjoy them in a responsible manner and you’d barely tell they were using, just like responsible and socially acceptable drinkers.

I wish I had your experience then because I am sick of having to deal with coke heads everywhere I go. Nights out, the local pub, went to the UFC in London with my brother and almost everyone there was on something. Having a coke head get right in your face and start chatting bollocks while sniffing their nose a billion times is so fucking annoying.

I think quite a few on here have forgotten the aftermath of Hillsborough. Football fans were made to feel like criminals. We have only just been trusted to stand at a match again. We are still not allowed to drink beer in sight of the pitch. Tickets cannot be sold on the day.
Society has a coke problem not football fans. The so called middle class are the worst abusers of it not football fans.
Deal with society wide problems stop using us for cheap headlines.

I wish I had your experience then because I am sick of having to deal with coke heads everywhere I go. Nights out, the local pub, went to the UFC in London with my brother and almost everyone there was on something. Having a coke head get right in your face and start chatting bollocks while sniffing their nose a billion times is so fucking annoying.
Replace “coke head” with “piss head” and your paragraph still works but alcohol is illegal and prohibiting it didn’t work in the US and made crime and alcoholism worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.