New runway at heathrow

inbetween

A decision is expected today and it is about time. The government should hopefully decide to do the right thing and get this done.

Nothing will get done - whatever is decided not a turf will be cut and no concrete will be poured this will just go back and forth through the courts and only the lawyers will profit.

Timing is awful too - post Brexit with talk of the UK being isolationist and the EU after our financial services business and so on to fudge a decision on air travel so publicly is only going to make us look like we are closing down not open for business FFS.

Looking like Heathrow - Boris Johnson said he would lie down in front of the bulldozers to stop another runway being built - expect it up and running by Saturday with his full support then Lol !!

In a typical conclusion they were looking at either expanding Gatwick or a new 3rd runway at Heathrow. Seems the option chosen is extending runway 1 at Heathrow . That wasn't even part of the bid/plan !!! It was a 3rd alternate suggestion submitted by a private contractor - we are so shit at travel infrastructure planning and delivery

'Tis Heathrow. There is now a year's consultation. Wonder WTF they've been doing for the last twenty years! I've never flown from there, and I don't particularly want to. I like small airports - the smaller the better! My favourite is Palanga in Lithuania. They have three gates - 1-3 and 1 and 2 shared a gate when I flew. La Rochelle is nice. Yer walk into the terminal and there's the planes! Eindhoven is a good 'un, too!

Looking like Heathrow - Boris Johnson said he would lie down in front of the bulldozers to stop another runway being built - expect it up and running by Saturday with his full support then Lol !!

In a typical conclusion they were looking at either expanding Gatwick or a new 3rd runway at Heathrow. Seems the option chosen is extending runway 1 at Heathrow . That wasn't even part of the bid/plan !!! It was a 3rd alternate suggestion submitted by a private contractor - we are so shit at travel infrastructure planning and delivery

I must admit I do like the French approach to these things. Zis is what we are having, and vous pouvez to eff off iff vous ne l'aimez pas. Oui?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.