New screens-Match being shown live....

pride in battle

So I think we can all agree that the new screens look amazing BUT what's the opinion on the match being shown in 'real' time.....
For or against??

Just seems to much is going on at once with the bright digital boards constantly flicking and huge screens showing the game live (which has to be the most pointless thing ever). Gives you a headache after a while.

I don't like it.

I find them distracting. The screens are great for showing replays of the goals and great moves, as well as introducing the teams pre-match, but I don't like the idea of the match being shown live on them.

We went to the KC Stadium to watch City - the season Giovanni was playing for them, match ended 1-1 - and spent too much time with our eyes fixed on the screens, rather than the pitch and found it annoying.

I've noticed that quite a few grounds show the match live now, though.

Please stop it, City.

However, the images shown on the screens are of a very high quality.

Undecided about the screens showing the match, I'll see how I feel after a few more games.

I'm in EL3 and tbh the new level 2 digital ad boards didn't bother me much, in fact I couldn't tell you what they were advertising which may not be what the club want!

Edit: One major complaint, the substitutes are still not being shown on the pre-match line-ups, very frustrating for those of us who miss the earlier announcement.

Not fussed either way about that, I'm too enthralled in the game.

But that fucking half time singing thing...fuck me, that was embarrassing! Truly!

Don't know how many times they have to send me surveys to fill in but every time I say "just leave out all the pre-game and half time boring chit-chat from those three randoms and forget any silly games and just stick some decent Manchester songs on or some goals on the screen. That's all that's needed, ever."

Wasn't a fan, I also wasn't a fan of the RIDICULOUSLY bright Pink banner on the boards, especially during active game play. I think it's too distracting.

MSP said:
Are they showing replays?

Would be strange if they do, don't think FA and FIFA would be happy that refs can see replays of their decisions.
Just of shots, not any incidents or owt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.