new season tickets

frothy

who is getting a season ticket that didnt have one this season ? i spelt tickets wrong havent i

I will be getting a half season ticket for spring 2010 if city sell them again. I'm going on student exchange to Liverpool :)

frothy said:
who is getting a season ticket that didnt have one this season ? i spelt tickets wrong havent i

Do we have to guess or are you going to tell us?

My guess is all the MP's who aren't rags who will charge it to second home allowance and thus screw the taxpayer, ie. all the city seasoncard holders who already pay for one.

y wud u buy a ticket to watch city dey play gud football but av no grafters like lescott cahill jags fellaini pienaar baines yobo hibbert and neville use r no team use r individuals dat r probablly better dan us but flatter to decive

dohertyefc1995 said:
y wud u buy a ticket to watch city dey play gud football but av no grafters like lescott cahill jags fellaini pienaar baines yobo hibbert and neville use r no team use r individuals dat r probablly better dan us but flatter to decive

RAG...That can't spell!!

dohertyefc1995 said:

Good to see scousers learning " street talk " isn't it ???

Poves said:
dohertyefc1995 said:

RAG

that was incredible use of the queens english

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.