New Seasoncards...

Got text at 9.26 reminding me window opens at 10 (never previously been told) had to phone as was out and about. It took 54 mins to speak to someone who broke the news they had sold out within 10 minutes of going on sale. Hadnt previously wanted a SC but the different in price as opposed to match by match is scandalous. So now will have to pay a premium price on a match by match basis.

Its clear there are many others in a similar position to me so cant understand why the club dont issue more SCs? Is it a club decision or league criteria does anyone know?

Managed to get my son one in a block near to me luckily. Also got the text at 0926 so was ready for 10am. Straightforward process and checked out by 1005.
Got the email saying the window was open at 1016.
Sorry to those that missed out, it does seem like it was a free for all

I got allocated one. Entered bank details froze for an hour. Didn't get processed and told basically it was tough shit.

Not good enough. Pathetic frankly

I don't know this Danny Wilson guy at the ticket office but I've heard people say in the past that he is OK. But the question must be asked as to why our ticket office gets such damning criticism year after year and yet nothing seems to improve or change. It's very puzzling as City, as a club, do many things so well.

I don't know this Danny Wilson guy at the ticket office but I've heard people say in the past that he is OK. But the question must be asked as to why our ticket office gets such damning criticism year after year and yet nothing seems to improve or change. It's very puzzling as City, as a club, do many things so well.
I don't know him either but I have had contatc with him in the past and found him to be ok and very helpful. However this time he didn't reply to me before the sale this morning and so far hasn't responded to my complaint. And I agree with you if he is the manager then why are these things allowed to happen year after year. Any other business and it would be improve things or we'll replace you with someone who will.

I don't know him either but I have had contatc with him in the past and found him to be ok and very helpful. However this time he didn't reply to me before the sale this morning and so far hasn't responded to my complaint. And I agree with you if he is the manager then why are these things allowed to happen year after year. Any other business and it would be improve things or we'll replace you with someone who will.
I doubt very much that you will get a reply.
I have been told that they have been instructed not to interact with joe public.

Did anyone go down to the ticket office, surely they had some held back if you got there at 10

Did anyone go down to the ticket office, surely they had some held back if you got there at 10

Doubt there was anyone their tbh, unless you work/live like 5 mins away. They only gave from what I can see a maximum of 30 mins notice before they went on sale.

I really feel for those who have been waiting only to get screwed over by what has been piss poor planning/notification.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.