New Series of the Apprentice

It seems cool to put a load of freaks on television these days.
I'm not sure there would even be a show if everyone on it was normal. I've just posted on the Grange Hill thread that I hated it at the time because I was at school and didn't want more of it and the Apprentice is the same thing for me, working in an office, meeting feckless over-promoted gobshites like on the programme and having to work with them every day. No thanks.

I'm not sure there would even be a show if everyone on it was normal. I've just posted on the Grange Hill thread that I hated it at the time because I was at school and didn't want more of it and the Apprentice is the same thing for me, working in an office, meeting feckless over-promoted gobshites like on the programme and having to work with them every day. No thanks.

Yeah but it’s funny when they fall flat on their faces. Most of us don’t watch downhill skiing or tobogganing to admire the form of the athlete but to watch the spectacular crashes.

My god four of them looked at that logo and thought yeah that’s fine and no name on it either.

Bottom line though Sugar will know which Project he is interested in and there the Ones who will last till the end!

I’m going for the one who owns a Pharmacy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.