New Shirt Sponsor: £50mill A Year?

We’ll probably get sponsored a by company in China with a shite name for a stadium.

i like Amazon.
Think I heard Etihad would still remain as stadium sponsors but not the short possible 10 m year I think so 60m a year for both seems ok !

After the NUFC takeover shenanigans by other clubs ( Spurs, Dippers) and the PL-i would like to see Aramco. estimated value of around $781 billion in 2005. Just to rub their noses in it.

You might be on to something there!

Nothing to stop Saudi actually buying minority stakes in Premier League assets or sponsoring clubs?

Maybe our owner can sell them 5 per cent of City for £500m!!

You might be on to something there!

Nothing to stop Saudi actually buying minority stakes in Premier League assets or sponsoring clubs?

Maybe our owner can sell them 5 per cent of City for £500m!!

Even better maybe one of the Saudi pirate TV platforms that show Bein sports illegally could sponsor us!

After the NUFC takeover shenanigans by other clubs ( Spurs, Dippers) and the PL-i would like to see Aramco. estimated value of around $781 billion in 2005. Just to rub their noses in it.
Aramco currently have assets of close to $1.5 Trillion. I'm assuming, unlike some, that they would be able to keep up with regular yearly payments.
But because they are a rival Arab state, not a chance in hell. Nice idea though.

Aramco currently have assets of close to $1.5 Trillion. I'm assuming, unlike some, that they would be able to keep up with regular yearly payments.
But because they are a rival Arab state, not a chance in hell. Nice idea though.
The UAE and Saudi Arabia are on good terms are they not?

See we have announced a regional deal with Cadbury - wonder if that's a first step - to shirt sponsorship? Wispa? Heroes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.