new song for thursday night - tune of torres/tevez

Rorz88 said:
goat boy said:
Rorz88 said:
What are the actual words to the Tevez version?? grrrrrr, bloody tune, in my head all the time *shakes fist*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBMUr1j-bPk

For information ;)

Got a little bit of that lol,i got

You'll never shag a sexy bird Tevez, Tevez
You'll never shag a sexy bird Tevez, Tevez
whats the rest?

his neck scar proves he's lost his head tevez tevez
he'll never shag a sexy bird tevez tevez
the argie tw*t the ugly c*nt
they've sewn his head on back to front
carlos tevez herman munster head.

I wish everyone would stop being so obsessed with a 2 year old sheff united song, that liverpool have also done to death, singing that now a getting all giddy just makes us look like dicks when other clubs have already discarded it!

uwerosler28 said:
I wish everyone would stop being so obsessed with a 2 year old sheff united song, that liverpool have also done to death, singing that now a getting all giddy just makes us look like dicks when other clubs have already discarded it!

well what do you suggest? more songs to the tune of 'we've got robinho?' our songs are so shit and threadbare and get sung for about 10 seconds before they die down (even blue moon is lack lustre these days) - that any new offering is welcome- even if it has been done by other clubs.

wish everyone would stop being so obsessed by what other clubs sing and how it will be percieved if we dare to use the same tune- and just concentrate on improving the atmosphere at OUR stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.