Squad Numbers - 2010/11

Re: Adebayor no 9

Fernando Torres, not City's No. 9
na na na na na na na na, na na, na na...

I thought Adebayor would be keeping his number cause he's 25 wherever he plays because he idolises Kanu. He also wore 4 for Togo because that's the number Kanu wore for Nigeria. I think the best thing to do is wait until the end of August when all signings are complete.

simonr555 said:
I thought Adebayor would be keeping his number cause he's 25 wherever he plays because he idolises Kanu. He also wore 4 for Togo because that's the number Kanu wore for Nigeria. I think the best thing to do is wait until the end of August when all signings are complete.
bet if Kanu jumped off a bridge he wouldnt!

The Beast 111 said:
simonr555 said:

You'd be surprised!

The Beast 111 said:
simonr555 said:
That made me chuckle,ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.