New striker?

My wife is German. My father in law is German, from Bavaria. The German's don't really do jokes.
Mhhmmm.

My wife is a German Jew. There aren't too many of them left anymore. More than there used to be in the 1940's though I reckon. Her dad is an old "German "gentile". He was in the Hitler Youth, Hitler-Jugend. He was "forced" to be. I believe him. I have no choice. Though it is hard to find a German, of a particular age, that admits to being a Nazi.

Along those lines, 9ur friends are Tony and Anna. Anna is from Köln. Tony isn't German. In fact, Tony is black. Anna said her family weren't Nazis. Her mom agreed. 3 years ago, Tony cleaned out their attic. In a trunk he found all sorts of Nazi medals and insignia. Oh and a photo of Anna's grandad in an SS uniform with Heinrich Himmler(and some other men)! To Tony's credit, he laughs about it saying "I wonder what he would think of me and his grand kids?"

My wife is Swiss (Basel). My mother-in-law is German, from Baden-Württemberg. Germans do certain types of jokes.
I asked my father in law how to say "happy birthday"? (I can say it but can't spell it). Roughly all is good on your birthday, I think. I asked him.why it was so wordy. His answer: There is no word in German for happy. :-)

Been seeing Kane’s about. Good striker no doubt.

Currently, his injury record isn’t great. I’ve always seen Kane as an average footballer with world class finishing. Nothing wrong with that. Not everyone can have everything. You’re not going to get someone flying past defenders or beating someone for pace.

Nonetheless, you get long range shooting, and guaranteed goals. Regardless, he would cost and arm and a leg. In addition, all I can think of are his recurring ankle injuries that keep him out for a while. I’d skip him and find someone younger that can still do the business.

All though I agree we need a new striker, someone who just has than clinical no-bs kind of mentality and skill, who puts it away as soon a he gets a chance, - it's a sweet position to be in, to complain about our lack of a striker when we bang in around 100 goals per season. :) What are we up to know, 97 or something, for this season?

How many have we scored since after the C19-break? 31? Almost three per game.
We stink.

All though I agree we need a new striker, someone who just has than clinical no-bs kind of mentality and skill, who puts it away as soon a he gets a chance, - it's a sweet position to be in, to complain about our lack of a striker when we bang in around 100 goals per season. :) What are we up to know, 97 or something, for this season?

How many have we scored since after the C19-break? 31? Almost three per game.
We stink.
It does give credance to the argument we don't necessarily need to replace Aguero with a like for like and a different kind of forward that might not have his return , does't mean the team scores less.

I’m getting tired of Jesus and I really liked him when he came. I really thought he was better than Kun at first. I don’t care what the stats say. It’s the eye test for me.

I want a different striker. But Pep and a Txiki are delighted with Jesus so fuck do I know....

:/
Jesus’ problem is he’s not Aguero despite his awesome stats. Hence the question marks.
He is frustrating at times, but at 23 we’d be mad to give up on him. His mobility and work rate are an equally important part of the team system.

Jesus’ problem is he’s not Aguero despite his awesome stats. Hence the question marks.
He is frustrating at times, but at 23 we’d be mad to give up on him. His mobility and work rate are an equally important part of the team system.
I like Jesus...he has a great work ethic, pace, skill and takes the knocks coming back for more.
He simply is not a central striker, but I would readily play him on the left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.