New striker?

City, or any other club, should have nothing to do with Raiola. Absolute parasite.
Zero chance we will sign Haland as long as Pep is with us for the reason above.

Raiola is TROUBLE, avoid at all costs even if his players are class.

Richarlison

Plays across the front line. Has good pace. He doesnt have a weakfoot(of all the goals in his career scored with his feet, it's a 50/50 split), he's good in the air, carries the ball well. Just needs to work on passing

Also completed more tackles(70) than any of our players so could probably do a better job at LB than Mendy and Zinchenko.

Ok, shooting from the hip and just putting it out there but what about neymar? 28/29, going nowhere fast and out of contract next year I believe. Is a known admirer of pep (not sure on pep's opinion of him to be fair!) and partners jesus for Brasil. He could also do a job across most of the front line. Not sure on his scoring stats but I assume he scores a few and has played at an elite level. If he is entering the final year of his contract as I believe then signing on fee/wages could be obtainable?
If only you had thought of this sooner, would have saved all the posts on him yesterday :)

Zero chance we will sign Haland as long as Pep is with us for the reason above.

Raiola is TROUBLE, avoid at all costs even if his players are class.

4EB8F56000000578-0-image-m-20_1533064211630.jpg

;-)
If we want the better young players coming out of the Netherlands, then we’ll have to learn to hold our nose.

I'd love that but surely it'd highly unlikely.

(I might not like it so much if he'd act like a fool on or off the pitch. Probably naively I think he could be well behaved if his motivation is there and Pep, Fernandinho and Jesus help him)
Isn't he still rolling down the road in agony from that WC tackle. Someone who has the knowhow, could remind us with that gif

It is mad given the amount of goals we score that we need a striker. Problem we have is other than Kun we have not got a natural instinctive finisher. We have not got a striker who can offer something different when we are struggling to break through, someone who will take that one chance, that our current players are missing. They score bags of goals because we normally create a huge amount of chances many of which are shamefully fluffed.

In short we need a clinical finisher and maybe someone who can get his head onto the end of crosses when its not working on the floor.

Ok, shooting from the hip and just putting it out there but what about neymar? 28/29, going nowhere fast and out of contract next year I believe. Is a known admirer of pep (not sure on pep's opinion of him to be fair!) and partners jesus for Brasil. He could also do a job across most of the front line. Not sure on his scoring stats but I assume he scores a few and has played at an elite level. If he is entering the final year of his contract as I believe then signing on fee/wages could be obtainable?
Good shout that and fills the sane gap

With what TH has indicated a False 9/Striker that City are looking for Kai Havertz looks the exact part. Is there a reason that somehow only Chelsea are for him with no subtle indication of City showing any interest. He is a far better value than Felix and looks worth the transfer fees (80 Million). Or he is some kind of Chelsea fan and will only go to them. Many reports of him already agreeing to personal terms.

It is mad given the amount of goals we score that we need a striker. Problem we have is other than Kun we have not got a natural instinctive finisher. We have not got a striker who can offer something different when we are struggling to break through, someone who will take that one chance, that our current players are missing. They score bags of goals because we normally create a huge amount of chances many of which are shamefully fluffed.

In short we need a clinical finisher and maybe someone who can get his head onto the end of crosses when its not working on the floor.
I agree with this. We do score lots of goals but we have so many shots, you could argue that we should score much more. There's plenty of different goal scorers throughout the team but that's due to the number of chances we create. However, as you have mentioned, Aguero is our only natural finisher. If we had a couple more prolific goal scorers; we'd e frightening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.