New striker?

I'm a complete pessimist, but yes, it does seem very strange to me that no one is all that concerned that our 32 year old striker just had knee surgery. Everyone's injuries are different, but Mendy also had surgery on his meniscus and look how long it took for him to get back.

He’s back?..

Iv been talking to my friend who just graduated from university in sports science, i was talking to him about injuries just in convo and he said the injury aguero has may change him as a player, at the age he has sustained the meniscus injury it can be incredibly difficult to recover to your best. its an injury that takes 4 to 6 weeks to heal but the after effects are worse. He told me hes seen athletes that lose power in that leg, a rugby player he had to do a study on did his meniscus and he was a kicker, he lost half of his kicking ability because of the meniscus injury, pace takes ages to come back as well, i honestly think thats why we are looking at a stiker. I love Aguero but hand on heart hope it dosent happen but i think this injury may come up a lot next season, the amount of games we play as well. from what my friend says it only takes a knock/collision for that knee to flare up again, then your out for 2 to 3 weeks recovery again.
He’s back?..

I want Mbappe. Watching him now against Atlanta. He is fantastic.

Apparently Dybala is for sale...

Rate him much higher than Felix or Lautaro and he is just about different enough from Aguero and Jesus that I could see them coexisting.

Still only 26...just voted best player in Italy...€80m price tag according to CdS.

Rate him much higher than Felix or Lautaro and he is just about different enough from Aguero and Jesus that I could see them coexisting.

Still only 26...just voted best player in Italy...€80m price tag according to CdS.
I would pay €80m for Dybala in a heartbeat. He's a much safer bet than either Felix or Lautaro, probably cheaper than both at that price, and we ain't getting Haaland next season so there's no point in holding out for that. If I recall when we were linked a few years back he'd be pretty amenable to the idea as well.

Last edited:

Agreed, if there is any chance I would be all over this.

I really want Felix but Dybala is a class act, vastly underrated player.

By the time the winter transfer window opens there will be another 18 year old generational talent that leaps onto the world's stage

Last edited:
Ha.

This is drivel. "We don't need to be more clinical, we score 100 a season".

It doesn't fucking matter if you score 5+ seven times in a season and pump up your total goals if you can't score against Southampton, Spurs, United, Spurs & Wolves when it matters because your forwards miss so many chances.

Almost every game we have lost or dropped points in this season was a result of us conceding after our forwards butchered multiple big chances.

That's what matters, how clinical you are at 0-0 and 1-0. Not how many extra you put past Watford and Villa when they've given up at 4-0.
Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.