New striker?

I want Kate Beckinsale alone and with no clothes. Doesn't mean it'll happen, or is even the slightest bit realistic.
She might laugh at you if you have no clothes on, just a beer belly providing a sun shade for your bollocks. More realistic?

Aguero & Jesus aren't going anywhere next season, therefore I am sure we aren't going to sign anyone.

My opinion too. I can't think of many points dropped that weren't because we missed easy chances or couldn't break down packed defences.

IMO Liverpool won because they had "A grade Defence" + "A grade Attack".
We won the previous season because we had "A grade Defence" + "A+ grade Attack".
Right now we have "B+grade Defence" + "A grade Attack"
We need to improve both in defence and attack if we want to get back to our best.
Just addressing one or the other isn't enough imo.
We have a grade B defence and grade C attack, the games we lose are normally because we've missed a bagful of chances or decent situations

Get cheeky on the phone now and get a bid in. Another fab finish. His workrate is really good. Proper argie.

Agree. I haven't seen much of Serie A this year but he's doing a great game tonight.

Do you know what type of character he is off the pitch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.