New striker?

Salomon Rondon is your man. Cheap salary. Physical power, aerial presence front and back, good speed. Time on the ball. Works hard. Notthe most prolific in the league, but knows where the net is, makes runs/opens up chances for teammates as well as any striker last year.

I get what yoUr saying about physicality but he is hardly in form he is not going to improve he is under contract he is in China won’t help his form or ability and probably on good money why him there must be a lot of players better and easier to get or cheaper

Salomon Rondon is your man. Cheap salary. Physical power, aerial presence front and back, good speed. Time on the ball. Works hard. Notthe most prolific in the league, but knows where the net is, makes runs/opens up chances for teammates as well as any striker last year.

Isn't he that older guy who had a season with Newcastle, on loan I think? And doesn't he play in China nowadays?

Cavani is an ideal short term solution
Cavani is 34 in February and the fact he’s not yet picked up a club probably means he’d not be playing for anybody in a meaningful game until November.

Honestly, he’s played 35 games the last 2 seasons. He’s a player for yesterday, not today & most definitely not tomorrow. Italy for him imo.

People might call me a happy clapper or blue tinted w@nker, whatever. But Liam delap doesn't look far off. Not sure what it is but he reminds me of a young shearer. I think a run in the 1st team coming off the bench will show he can step up. Mock away ppl.
I think he will defo play a very important role in time to come but not yet . I think we he guy who scored last night Jimenez is top draw and would be prolific for us and also I like isak aswell but the wolves guy would be my choice

I cannot see Jesus to score 20+ in PL . Works very hard off the ball, much harder than Kun but he does not covert enough of his chances.

So far 1 game 1 goal, he really should have a stat like 0.7 maybe 0.8 goal per 90 minutes stat. He has enough chances to do that long term in City.

So far its good 1 goal/90 minute. :)

But he could have total of 2 goals after next 4* 90 minutes which would not be a surprise but is that good enough?
Thats my issue with Jesus.

Th positioning of him is not that great imo, Sterling and Foden both has better skills to anticipate where they need to be exactly to be presented with a good chance. Kun too obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.