New striker?

Messi as a false 9 or if they won’t deal go up against the clusterfuck that is current Barca for Martinez. Needs must and all that..

He seems to be Brighton bound and is coming from the Swiss League but ST Andi Zeqiri is a really talented, young striker in my opinion. Very active in and around the penalty area.

Potter is building a solid squad over at Brighton.

We don't need a striker as much as we need to tell our existing players to shoot more often. It's all to much like a training exercise sometimes and rather secondary whether the ball hits the back of the net as long as the build up play was suitable.

That’s a whacky thing to say mate. Not only do we already take more shots that any other team in the Premier League, but we also already score more goals than any other team in the Premier League.

Maybe we’re cheaping out with CB’s because of the injury and we’re trying to allocate funds for a forward?
Would love a top class striker signing, long overdue imo!
nothing against aguero or Jesus think they’re both brilliant but I don’t like only having two!

I'd definitely take Cavani now Jesus is injured.

Can't see it if Aguero and Jesus will be back within a month. None of them are going to be happy being 3rd choice when all 3 are fit and available. We only play one up top usually, which would mean 2 of them on the bench. 2 quality players per position seems to be the idea and in Aguero and Jesus, we already have that.

Cavani will want big wages too I would imagine.

Can't see it if Aguero and Jesus will be back within a month. None of them are going to be happy being 3rd choice when all 3 are fit and available. We only play one up top usually, which would mean 2 of them on the bench. 2 quality players per position seems to be the idea and in Aguero and Jesus, we already have that.

Cavani will want big wages too I would imagine.
Assuming wages and signing on fee wasn't huge, I think it's a no brainer. He adds height we sorely miss, allows us to cover for injuries and is used to pressing football. If Aguero or Jesus gets another injury, our striking options are pretty thin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.