New striker?

I'd bring in Troy Deeney just for the Arsenal game. Bullied them every single time.
Josh King wouldn't be the worst addition. Don't think he'd be expensive and we could still sign him before the window closes on 16th.
Then rather selfish use and play him.until we get someone better then sell him for a profit
Get him in a

Then rather selfish use and play him.until we get someone better then sell him for a profit
Get him in a
Didn't want to say it, but yeah.
King can play across all three positions of the front line. I actually rate him. Ok he's not the 'big' name forward we all dream of, but I think he's actually decent.

With Segio's injury record and age on top of this uncertainty over Jesus's injury we're really going to have to sign a striker in January unless Delap can show he's consistently top 6 Prem standard already.

So we must have known about this for a little while now, why not bring in some cover. Josh King could have done a job.
He'd have been cheap enough too and would have been an easy player to sell on if we needed to further down the line.
Blimey we've burnt money on worse players than him.

With Segio's injury record and age on top of this uncertainty over Jesus's injury we're really going to have to sign a striker in January unless Delap can show he's consistently top 6 Prem standard already.
How can he do that when he s sitting on the bench , no chance , Pep prefers Sterling as CF see subs yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.