New striker?

King KdB of Belgium

With Sergio coming to the end of his Manchester City career. We will be needing a new striker with experience of playing top level football. Better to bring him this close season and allow him to have a season with us.

Who is good enough and available at the right price that is a tough sued to answer. I was thinking of Dybala but I don't think that his club will sell him.

Anyone but Kane. Raz and Gabby can have next season while we look for a longer term replacement for Kun. Kane would be a complete waste of money snd not suited to our current playing style

Last edited:
When we lose we get a thread on a new striker, when we win we get a new thread on a new striker. If we draw on Sunday we can maybe start building houses as we’ll have the full set.

Enough creative and goal-scoring midfielders to play false 9 all season if we need to. Jesus and Sterling can play there without Aguero, so I don't think we need to worry yet.

ABU Kane. Raz and Gabby can have next season while we look for a longer term replacement for Kun. Kane would be a complete waste of money[/QUOTE

Yeah Kane is terrible. Ffs he’d probably break Shearer’s record if he signed for us with the amount we create. His goal record is similar to Aguero’s in far inferior side. He’d also give us some height upfront for when we can’t pass through teams. If he has some luck with injuries It’s mind blowing that anyone could think he wouldn’t be a great signing.

Be worth it just for Mourinho’s reaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.