New striker?

We weren’t looking for one, next summer we will. Nothing to do with Pep. It wiil be planned and decided above him.

Fair point. It probably is made above Pep’s head. Doesn’t make it right though. There’s every chance we will be down to no strikers again this year. We will deliberately leave ourselves short again. Games will not be won because of this. Terrible planning.

Fair point. It probably is made above Pep’s head. Doesn’t make it right though. There’s every chance we will be down to no strikers again this year. We will deliberately leave ourselves short again. Games will not be won because of this. Terrible planning.
Unless it’s good planning but longer term , just as plausible as I posted..
How is it baffling. Here’s a scenario, we want a top class expensive replace ment for Aguero next summer, we may or may not know who we want, that player may not be available now, he may be too expensive in the current climate, or he may cause problems if Jesus , Aguero and him are all available and one doesnt even make the bench.
Loads of possible reasons none of them baffling.

I’m convinced we will be back for Messi in January. Get a pre contract signed and then piss about with Barca for a token fee to let him go in Jan (with Garcia & maybe Zinchenko).

Convinced that’s why we haven’t gone for a striker.

We can agree a deal with the GOAT in less than three months. Why wouldn’t you?

City have signed Nahuel Bustos for a small fee and immediately loaned him to Girona. 22 year old from Argentine club Atletico Talleres.

Think he is worth a punt, to see how he does at Girona.

I think the striker position is tricky to negotiate in the club. Is there anyone better than Sterling who will be happy sitting on the bench in big games if Aguero is fit or Pep thinks Jesus' work ethic is needed, and with the club still having their eyes on Messi?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.