New striker?

In January I can’t see how that happens unless the club haven’t been expecting Aguero back and have made plans already
I guess it depends if has got Covid and will be back and fit in 10 days or there are other injuries there as well
I am not talking now, in the summer, short term load for this season? we desperately need a striker.

I think Danny Ings would do serious things for us. The striker position is slowly becoming our new LB... we haven't had a proper healthy one on for 2 seasons now... I really like Jesus, but more as a second striker or on the left edge. We've coped and morphed our play but now one of the keys to that is injured for a few week. I hope Jesus takes this chance (the 10th or so time it's been handed to him) he's now got that Aguero will be out/ recovering and not back to his full ability (which respectfully is no longer 100%) for at least 3-4 weeks.

What makes you say that? His goal scoring record isn't particularly impressive? Although I admit I know very little about him, other than he is rated highly by his own manager.
Just think his price will be more acceptable to us because we don’t like to pay really big money on players . Forget mbappe and Kane as if won’t happen and i think we will not get into a bidding war for haaland either .

Just think his price will be more acceptable to us because we don’t like to pay really big money on players . Forget mbappe and Kane as if won’t happen and i think we will not get into a bidding war for haaland either .

That sounds shit. May as well accept mediocrity and battles with Spurs for top 4 if that’s the case. I sincerely hope the club hasn’t come this far to settle for that.

When there is an absolute need to sign the best we can get then we must go for it, don’t sit back and bottle it because big bad rags or Chelsea get their wallets out. We have to compete and win.

In 4 Dings.
5yx80jx.gif
kgJJMbf.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.