New striker?

Lukaku just scored in the first minute of the game

Talking about 'Pep's style' like he hasn't changed styles to fit his talent about 4 times since he joined the club.
Exactly lol

Talking about 'Pep's style' like he hasn't changed styles to fit his talent about 4 times since he joined the club.
He's tweaked the team a few times I agree, but changed his style 4 times. His style is possession based football with a high press and that will never change.

Even though I want Haaland, I honestly wouldn't be upset if we went into next season with Jesus and Delap as a back-up striker even if Aguero left.

Our fluid system is not based around our striker, instead the striker works in service to the team to have the system continue ticking.

Would also give Delap time to develop as well, although even if we bought Haaland I could see Delap getting some minutes with Jesus also playing in other positions, just not as many.

I know he’s old and injury prone but I do wonder if there’s a deal to be done for Kane. He’s far too good to waste his career at Spurs and maybe they’ll want to cash in now. Whether it’s him, Haaland, Lukaku or Martinez, we need a top striker.

He’d easy bag 30 or 40 a season for us.

I know he’s old and injury prone but I do wonder if there’s a deal to be done for Kane. He’s far too good to waste his career at Spurs and maybe they’ll want to cash in now. Whether it’s him, Haaland, Lukaku or Martinez, we need a top striker.

He’d easy bag 30 or 40 a season for us.
Everything you need to know is before the “but” hehe BUT I don’t completely rule it out

Everything you need to know is before the “but” hehe BUT I don’t completely rule it out
Yeah, it’s probably too late, they’d be a nightmare to deal with and would squeeze every penny, but no denying he’s one of the best in the world. Kane, Lukaku and Messi all the wrong side of 25, and there’s only really Haaland who’s a world class striker of a decent age who’s gettable for a decent price. We need to be decisive on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.