New striker?

I believe they alreaddy have one promoted from their youth ranks,Youssoufa Moukoko
He's extremely talented but very very young to be relied upon as the main source of goals. He's not even 17 yet.
I would not be surprised to see Dortmund buy a 22-26 y/o striker for a realtively modest fee, then sell them for a profit in like 2 or 3 years, at which time Moukoko should be ready to step in.

Obviously, if Dormund think he's ready then fair play.

That sounds a lot more racist than i'm sure you intended.....

I really dont think Pep gives a fuck where his players originate if they can play football at an elite standard.
i'm assuming it was a joke about what Toure or his agent said about pep, not a slight on Pep or any racist intent.

2 quick fire goals albeit against an abysmal Newcastle. But the second goal was the textbook near post Aguero finish.
As i said we can do far worse than Harry Kane.
Though I do feel him and Felix are just out of our price range.

2 quick fire goals albeit against an abysmal Newcastle. But the second goal was the textbook near post Aguero finish.
As i said we can do far worse than Harry Kane.
Though I do feel him and Felix are just out of our price range.
Kane will rot at Spuds, his own fault for signing that long contract

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.