New striker?

Dolberg scored a brace for Nice today. Had a bad season with injuries/Corona, so it’ll be interesting to see if he can find form before the close.

Alexander Isak from Real Sociedad

Fits our style perfectly, quite similar to Jesus, but maybe more clinical?

Scored hat trick month ago.

Alexander Isak from Real Sociedad

Fits our style perfectly, quite similar to Jesus, but maybe more clinical?

Scored hat trick month ago.

I’ve watched a lot of Sociedad this season for obvious reasons, but even when David wasn’t playing. I was never very impressed with him. He does remind me of Jesus, but nowhere as good. Not sure it’s the kind of main striker we want given that we already have Jesus for that style. Fine as a backup.

My guess is Haaland is going to be priced out of the market this summer. I’m beginning to believe out of the players mentioned on this thread one will be signed for our team.
Raiola will spoil Haalands chances of signing for the right club through shear greed. As we all know. City will walk away at 150m and 650k wages a week. As disappointing as that will be it’s the likely reality. I can see him going to Chelsea or Manure though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.