New striker?

Iheanacho has 9 goals in his last 6. Still 24

What are the terms of the sale to Leicester in terms of buy backs sell on and bonuses ?

Does he count as home grown ? Or club trained ?

If the deal could be right I would be tempted to buy him sell Mahrez again if price right and buy Haaland use Jesus out-wide and use Haaland as moan striker and Iheanacho as back up

What are the terms of the sale to Leicester in terms of buy backs sell on and bonuses ?

Does he count as home grown ? Or club trained ?

If the deal could be right I would be tempted to buy him sell Mahrez again if price right and buy Haaland use Jesus out-wide and use Haaland as moan striker and Iheanacho as back up
I think I remember a buyback around 50m.

I think we should really consider it, let's how he ends the season.

If he keeps this up to the end, would be a very smart piece of business.

Iheanacho has 9 goals in his last 6. Still 24
And in the 4 seasons since we ripped off Leicester he's got 8 in 18, 5 in 20, 1 in 30 & 3 in 21 (PL games only).

£50mill buyback which probably isn't still active? Do me a favour. Danny Ings would look an absolute bargain at whatever price they'd demand.

Edit: this season listed first BTW.

Last edited:
Andre Silva's outscoring Haaland this season. Muriel from Atalanta scores every 60 minutes and has 18 goals 7 assists in 28 matches, scoring 18 in 34 last season and a goal every 70 minutes. Both should be decent, inexpensive options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.