New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

Same thing happened to me today and yesterday, and it was because the site hadn’t recognised they were on the Cup Scheme, I had to get SS to change their account before they could have a ticket.

Thanks squirty - tried to get an U19 for me yesterday & it said is was going to be posted - would have been half over by the time the postman gets here so S ordered another on her seasoncard and got an email to print at home - They've just emailed me my print at home for the original ticket as you were sorting Hoff for me - It's a shambles.

Thanks squirty - tried to get an U19 for me yesterday & it said is was going to be posted - would have been half over by the time the postman gets here so S ordered another on her seasoncard and got an email to print at home - They've just emailed me my print at home for the original ticket as you were sorting Hoff for me - It's a shambles.
No worries, all sorted and no one left with wasted flights/hotels. Plus mine’s in a different block so happy days!

When I bought my U19 one it only allowed a print at home option. Printed yesterday and good to go.

Same thing happened to me today and yesterday, and it was because the site hadn’t recognised they were on the Cup Scheme, I had to get SS to change their account before they could have a ticket.

We've tried 3 times now got To number 3 on phone then just stayed there for 45 minutes. No doubt it will sell out before we get chance to speak to anyone to resolve

It's always been dogshit and it has never worked. I was whinging to ManCityDigital and Richard Ayers about this so that must be a good 8-10 years back.

How shit has a business got to be to make it as difficult as possible to purchase their goods? Beggars belief.

Well I say that but in the modern football business, we're not really the customer any more. Thanks to massive commercial incomes, we're the product now.

Seem to be having the same issue as everyone else, on the cup schemes but had 0 confirmation. Quite embarrassing supporter services Twitter account are burying their head in the sand and not addressing any issues. Phone queue at number 53 when I called at lunch!

We seem to have proper and efficient people working in many departments at the club. What the hell went wrong in the ticketing department....how is the guy responsible for this mess stilll in the job???.

PB.

Can you bring the constant issues with the website and buying tickets up at the first meeting with the club, please.

And ask them why even after years of fan complaints, and after an apparent revamp pre-season, many fans think the website is worse than ever.

And why aren’t the club looking at these issues highlighted by the fans, who are also customers as well.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reading this thread I’m so glad I have no interest in buying any of these tickets. What a fucking nightmare for you all. Complete shambles and not remotely acceptable.

PB.

Can you bring the constant issues with the website and buying tickets up at the first meeting with the club, please.

And ask them why even after years of fan complaints, and after an apparent revamp pre-season, many fans think the website is worse than ever.

And why aren’t the club looking at these issues highlighted by the fans, who are also customers as well.

Thanks.
Top of my list mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.