New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

Became a victim of the appalling site myself. Tried to get 2 ticketd for Fulham on Friday and the site kept erroring. Eventually got through to the ticket office and got 2 but had to pay an extra £5 because the site is so bad. Imagine my shock when I checked my bank balance to find out £624 had been taken out of my bank account for 16 tickets for the fulham game. Rang supporter services who were closed then the ticket office. Apparently someone will ring me back today but I don't hold out much hope of them ringing me.
I worked out that since 12th September City have had £798 quid off me.
Anyway, should I push for compensation for the inconvenience and distress this has caused and if I don't get my phone call who is best to contact directly?
Cheers

Is anyone who is usually relocated for Group Stage CL games any wiser to where they are going to be sat tonight?

Still not had the email with seat details

Website keeps telling me that I'm not eligible to buy tickets for certain games - as not purchased prior to 25th June - been a Citizen for years & renewed membership at end of August to buy a ticket for the Chumps Lge games
Difficult to work out if games are sold out or not
Tried to speak to a person to resolve this - no luck - would be 1 less empty seat to moan about if they just sorted this out
Incredibly frustrating
multi million pound organisation with a 10 bob website.

I can't book tickets for the Burnley match. It says maximum price is £0 and I cant change it so it shows no availability....... Grrrrrrr!

Website keeps telling me that I'm not eligible to buy tickets for certain games - as not purchased prior to 25th June - been a Citizen for years & renewed membership at end of August to buy a ticket for the Chumps Lge games
Difficult to work out if games are sold out or not
Tried to speak to a person to resolve this - no luck - would be 1 less empty seat to moan about if they just sorted this out
Incredibly frustrating
multi million pound organisation with a 10 bob website.
same here.
bit of a mess this season. but thanks to some great fans on here I manage to get tickets.

Question.

Which City employee is in-charge of the website?

And who runs and maintains it?

If you select the email you get a print at home ticket.
No I wanted it loaded onto my SC which was the option the explanatory note told me to select. However, that option did not appear in the drop down box. Anyway, went back on later in the day and it was there then. Sorted, but it seems people are having trouble all over the place with the website, not good really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.