New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

I've done a summary of the issues raised in this thread (plus others I know about). If I've missed anything then let me know as this is what I'll be bringing up with the club when we meet:

MCFC Ticket issues

General issues
  • Away ticket allocation. Transparency over who’s getting how many
  • News on ticket sales often difficult to find on website
  • Starting ticket sales during Euro aways
  • Problems with season and Cityzens cards
New ticket site issues
  • Friends & Family not migrated to new system
  • Can’t see points for F&F & therefore who you can buy for
  • Can’t buy for F&F if you don’t have the points
  • Points totals are not being recognised when Seasoncard holders are in theory eligible to buy
  • No functionality to find 2 or more seats together (or it doesn’t work)
  • Payment issues on mobile devices (inability to complete transaction)
  • People not being recognised as on Cup schemes when they are
  • Ticket points allocation for cup games
  • Upgrades functionality is clearly not working
  • Payments for Lyon weren’t taken when they said they would be & people not getting confirmation of tickets
  • Ticket fulfilment – some people not able to choose option to Print-at-Home or load to card
  • Trying to buy tickets and saying that you (or someone you’re buying for) has reached allocation when they haven’t bought one yet
  • Someone rang to order 2 tickets & charged for 16
People who are relocated for CL Group Stages not being informed where they have been moved to (always received an email well in advance previously)

Top of my list mate.

I have a Citizens matchday card this season.

I missed 20 mins of the Huddersfield game because it was not activated.

Also the email that confirms a game has been loaded onto your card no longer states which entrance you need to use and when you ask outside the stadium which entrance for the block that you know you are in you just get a blank look. If you are purchasing in different parts of the stadium then you need to know which fucking entrance to use.

I have purchased a further 5 games but have requested paper tickets for them because I do not trust my Citizens card to be loaded correctly and also the paper tickets have printed on them which entrance to use.

I've done a summary of the issues raised in this thread (plus others I know about). If I've missed anything then let me know as this is what I'll be bringing up with the club when we meet:

MCFC Ticket issues

General issues
  • Away ticket allocation. Transparency over who’s getting how many
  • News on ticket sales often difficult to find on website
  • Starting ticket sales during Euro aways
  • Problems with season and Cityzens cards
New ticket site issues
  • Friends & Family not migrated to new system
  • Can’t see points for F&F & therefore who you can buy for
  • Can’t buy for F&F if you don’t have the points
  • Points totals are not being recognised when Seasoncard holders are in theory eligible to buy
  • No functionality to find 2 or more seats together (or it doesn’t work)
  • Payment issues on mobile devices (inability to complete transaction)
  • People not being recognised as on Cup schemes when they are
  • Ticket points allocation for cup games
  • Upgrades functionality is clearly not working
  • Payments for Lyon weren’t taken when they said they would be & people not getting confirmation of tickets
  • Ticket fulfilment – some people not able to choose option to Print-at-Home or load to card
  • Trying to buy tickets and saying that you (or someone you’re buying for) has reached allocation when they haven’t bought one yet
  • Someone rang to order 2 tickets & charged for 16
Cheer’s PB

Are away game points now allocated after the game does anyone know? Have Oxford and Liverpool but no points and nothing in the Ticket history.

I really hope the points already made on here are raised with the club at the earliest opportunity - a ticket ordering system is amongst the most basic things you can build on a website, even for a club our size, and to have messed up the database feeds so colossally is incredible for what is a multi mullion pound part of the business. If anyone clocks Khaldoon in the street, get him on the case it will be sorted in seconds.

Yes allocated after games this season

I was on the phone for an hour and finally got through and I have been relocated for tonight, one row down and two seats left!

I then was sent an SMS to confirm it.

So I know where I’m sat tonight but only because I rang up.

Have you heard owt?

Had to ring up and do the same and got a txt an hour before kick off with the seat numbers lol

PB.

Can you ask the club why the website has actually got worse after the revamp.

If the club tell you their feedback is different, ask them how they’ve come to that conclusion, when they will have read this thread on BM, highlighting constant and on-going issues with the revamped website.

Re point 3, Gazinho said he couldn't buy for someone on his F&F list as he personally didn't have the points. So I'm guessing when you go through that process of re-allocating tickets (which is shit compared to the old system) then you have to have the points yourself before you can even order the tickets.

Re point 8 it's about the fact that cup ticket points aren't going to be allocated until we're out of the competition. That's ridiculous. Why is it different to a league match?
Cheers Colin

Tbh with you the whole allocation after games is a fucking nightmare for the likes of me trying to keep a track for everyone

I never got my Ticket Points for the Community Shield and we've finished that tourney!

And they didn't respond to my Tweet or email about it.
@Prestwich_Blue
Sorry to add more Colin but this is the issue I previously raised but also the Supporter Services twitter account has stopped replying to tweets completely even the website say that’s the way to contact them
Seems to me the club doesn’t want the proles contacting them at all

It says ticket point granted but none seem to have been added this season bar the season ticket ones.

Anyone else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.