new top today

Halfpenny said:
the slug said:
why am i ??? just because i dont want to look like an overgrown kid walking around in my full strip.men in kits are goons
Who said anything about a full strip?

do you wear the full strip ? with shinpads ?

azatheblue said:
the slug said:
17, i'll let you off. once your spots have popped and youve had your first fuck you will DEFO realise that wearing replicas with names on is fucking turd

you my mate are a royal twat!

slug you sound like you never even kissed a girl guess you got no rag mates then.
I got teves name on i must admit it is the 1st time i have ever got a name on the back but with it being teves it just had to be done cant wait to see my mate's face's when he scores at swamp and me jumping all over the place..

cityextremist said:
azatheblue said:
you my mate are a royal twat!

slug you sound like you never even kissed a girl guess you got no rag mates then.
I got teves name on i must admit it is the 1st time i have ever got a name on the back but with it being teves it just had to be done cant wait to see my mate's face's when he scores at swamp and me jumping all over the place..

teves? did you get it spelt properly on your shirt.

and for the record, my rag mates would have a right laugh at me poncing around like a 12 year old in a kit. so no thanks

Yawning Donkey said:
Slug sounds like a bit of a bitter red tramp to me trying to wind everyone up.

Bin him off.

fuckin hell, who let columbo in.

wrong sonny jim

I love that shirt. It looks like a tribute to the last successful City team we had in the late 60's, early 70's. When are the clever bastards presently transforming our club going to have a bad idea? Never, that's when (as long as nedum stays, that is). Meanwhile, the new Chelski and rag shirts are horrible. We are the winners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.