NEW TV

IFeedGoats

Dear Mooners

Any advice on where to get a good priced 37 LCD TV cheap would be most welcomed, I currently have no friends who will come round to my house and watch the match due to my small sized penis sorry I mean TV!

Cheers

IFeedGoats said:
Dear Mooners

Any advice on where to get a good priced 32 LCD TV cheap would be most welcomed, I currently have no friends who will come round to my house and watch the match due to my small sized penis sorry I mean TV!

Cheers

sorry to hear about your problem as for the tv go to Costco very cheap and you get 3 yr guarantee in with the price where everywhere else you pay extra for it i got 50" samsung for £664

IFeedGoats said:
Cheers BM27 do you need some sort of card/membership to go to costco?

yes if you got a business cost me £24 for 2 membership cards if you go as public member think its about £25 per member for the year but consider what you save on tele its worth joinin

bluemoon27 said:
IFeedGoats said:
Cheers BM27 do you need some sort of card/membership to go to costco?

yes if you got a business cost me £24 for 2 membership cards if you go as public member think its about £25 per member for the year but consider what you save on tele its worth joinin

Yeah but you need to be in a professional job, the man on the street can't just join

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.