New UEFA tounie

Winners get a place in the Europa League, best chances the rags would probably have of qualifying for the CL would be fluking both tournaments.

Is this gonna be earmarked for all those teams that get relegated from their previous division? All this shite about inclusivity is just a fuckin' smokescreen for presenting more shite matches! The majority of matches in the Europa League come into the category of 'dross'.

Both FIFA and UEFA aren't making it a secret that they want to make more money and the clubs are lapping it up.

I have no problem with the clubs further down the ladder having a chance to make some money. The problem is that they don't have a chance to make enough.

I have no problem with the clubs further down the ladder having a chance to make some money. The problem is that they don't have a chance to make enough.
If they're opening this competition up to the smaller footballing nations only, it'll work. If they're letting the teams between 6th and 10th from the top 5 leagues in, it just becomes the poor cousin of a poor competition.

If they're opening this competition up to the smaller footballing nations only, it'll work. If they're letting the teams between 6th and 10th from the top 5 leagues in, it just becomes the poor cousin of a poor competition.

I believe only one additional English club will be eligible, so hopefully the former.

People seem to be forgeting that this will all but end 3pm Saturday kick offs. There will be that many teams playing on a Thursday and they will all have to play Sunday often against the teams in Champs League. That has a knock on effect for Tuesday Champs League matches as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.