New version of Blue Moon?

ultimateharold

Many were asking what happened to the Supra version, and to be honest I don't know, but before the women's game yesterday, there was a version played which I'd not heard before.

IT WAS TERRIBLE. Just a bit of forewarning should it make an appearance Saturday.

Last edited:
I think they were recording something at the game the other week.

EDIT - Scrap that - this was sent to supporters clubs on the 16th March

A new recording of the Blue Moon song is being made today in a Central Manchester location

The producers have contacted me to ask for a handful of City Supporters to go along and help make the recording more authentic

So

If your not shy at singing along to Blue Moon with other fans

If you can make it to Central Manchester (M3 post code) for 6.00pm tonight for an hour

Well it sounds like just that. A group of people chanting in a studio over some bad music. Proper Pete Boyle/Mary D's back room style.

Sounds like another fuck up by marketing people paid too much, with too much time on their hands!

Many were asking what happened to the Supra version, and to be honest I don't know. But before the women's game yesterday, there was a version played which I'd not heard before.

IT WAS TERRIBLE. Just a bit a forewarning should it make an appearance Sunday.

Don't think it will matter much on Sunday , no one will be there to hear it , or I have I got my game days mixed up again ?

It was played at the last game and yes it was crap. That bloke on stage in City Square was involved, was he guitar player from The Smiths?

We need Garry Cook back for our marketing, we have gone from giant banners featuring Tevez and Manicini to crap songs introduced by Hugh Ferris.

It was played at the last game and yes it was crap. That bloke on stage in City Square was involved, was he guitar player from The Smiths?

We need Garry Cook back for our marketing, we have gone from giant banners featuring Tevez and Manicini to crap songs introduced by Hugh Ferris.
Mike Joyce smiths drummer

They played it at City Square prior to the Derby. It's a dirge.

Mike Joyce (The Smiths drummer) is responsible for it

What's wrong with the slower versions like the Chris Isaak one that people can actually sing along with?

The rock and roll ones just kill any remaining atmosphere we have left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.