New Winger

Offer Dortmund a deal they can’t refuse for Sancho and Haaland. We’d be sorted for the next ten years in attack.

Yes, we need another quick winger that can actually go past fullbacks to partner Sterling. Add a striker that can find the back of the net and our attack will be sorted. I had concerns when we signed Torres and those concerns still persist. He just doesn't look to be suited to the Premier League.

Yes, we need another quick winger that can actually go past fullbacks to partner Sterling. Add a striker that can find the back of the net and our attack will be sorted. I had concerns when we signed Torres and those concerns still persist. He just doesn't look to be suited to the Premier League.

How long has he been here , and how much opportunity has he had ?

BM must be one of the worst forums for writing off new players before giving them a real chance.

How long has he been here , and how much opportunity has he had ?

BM must be one of the worst forums for writing off new players before giving them a real chance.
100% agree especially as most players who sign for a Pep managed side take a while to fit in. The thing that makes me believe Torres will go on to have a big career with us is firstly he has the right attitude to improve and clearly has talent. Secondly he's only just turned 21 is already an International in a very good side. Like you just can't wrap my head around why some posters think he will struggle, he will be first choice in 12 months.

If we let Aguero leave and possibly sell Mahrez, there’s a space for two players. Haaland or another striker will beone and Messi could be the other. If we don’t sign Messi, it will be interesting to see what happens. Sergio stays and Jesus on the wing could be an option.

100% agree especially as most players who sign for a Pep managed side take a while to fit in. The thing that makes me believe Torres will go on to have a big career with us is firstly he has the right attitude to improve and clearly has talent. Secondly he's only just turned 21 is already an International in a very good side. Like you just can't wrap my head around why some posters think he will struggle, he will be first choice in 12 months.
Earlier in the season when we were struggling and had no fit strikers, Torres was outstanding, he looks and is one hell of a prospect.

I could see him becoming an out and out striker, he has all the instincts and is a quality finisher.

Earlier in the season when we were struggling and had no fit strikers, Torres was outstanding, he looks and is one hell of a prospect.

I could see him becoming an out and out striker, he has all the instincts and is a quality finisher.
i said it before, he's got something about him, I've only seen a glimpse of it but there's definitely something there, i mentioned it on the transfer forum that it wouldn't surprise me if Sergio's replacement was already here, you would of thought i had flicked poo at khaldoon the reaction i got, but with pep nothing would surprise me.

How is torres not suited for pl ? can you shed some light ?

Not sure about the left back position, if Mendy leaves, sure, I read somewhere Pochettino is interested
We 100 percent need a left back as for one cancelo isn’t a left neither is ake or Laporte and zinchencko is definitely not one . This should have been adressed 2 years ago but we need it sorting this summer .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.