New wire.

stonerblue

I know several posters have bags of wires, leads and cables in their collection. I added this handy little beauty to mine this week.
images

after pissing about for 12 months with chromebooks dropping their wifi connection at home i had a brainwave and got the ethernet to usb adapter. PLugged it in, turned off wifi and bingo, chromebook now faultless.
Went all over Bury to find one and was told by a couple of 'experts' that no such adapter exists or, if it does it wont work. Last port of call was a mate who sells phone cases and he had one knocking about ion a drawer. Three quid that has stopped my mrs moaning every day is money well spent.
Any decent wires collector should have one.

I know several posters have bags of wires, leads and cables in their collection. I added this handy little beauty to mine this week.
images

after pissing about for 12 months with chromebooks dropping their wifi connection at home i had a brainwave and got the ethernet to usb adapter. PLugged it in, turned off wifi and bingo, chromebook now faultless.
Went all over Bury to find one and was told by a couple of 'experts' that no such adapter exists or, if it does it wont work. Last port of call was a mate who sells phone cases and he had one knocking about ion a drawer. Three quid that has stopped my mrs moaning every day is money well spent.
Any decent wires collector should have one.
Yeah those ‘experts’ are morons. You literally need an adapter like this to connect a Nintendo Switch via Ethernet cable. They’ve been around for a while. I have a uGreen one.

Expected news of a new series of one of the finest police/crime programs ever.

I got my hopes up this was related to the tv show!

Series 3 was on Sky Atlantic last night so flicked it on just to show the missus where Dominic West and Ibris Elba cut their teeth. She still now doesn't believe it was Elba

Watchable over and over and over again it's that good.

Sopranos the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.