New year and neighbours

Indaparkside

now before I start I’m no kill joy believe me . Neighbours just knocked on we’re having a party tonight just to let you know GREAT. Just been put on morphine and diazepam due to collapsed discs trapping my sciatic nerve. We live in a semi so with the shit the youngsters play today I’m definitely getting no sleep. Walls will be banging fuck fuck fuck NEW YEAR I say

now before I start I’m no kill joy believe me . Neighbours just knocked on we’re having a party tonight just to let you know GREAT. Just been put on morphine and diazepam due to collapsed discs trapping my sciatic nerve. We live in a semi so with the shit the youngsters play today I’m definitely getting no sleep. Walls will be banging fuck fuck fuck new year I say
Where is my invite you none party inviting ****; )

now before I start I’m no kill joy believe me . Neighbours just knocked on we’re having a party tonight just to let you know GREAT. Just been put on morphine and diazepam due to collapsed discs trapping my sciatic nerve. We live in a semi so with the shit the youngsters play today I’m definitely getting no sleep. Walls will be banging fuck fuck fuck NEW YEAR I say
More morphine will sort it, you'll be too spaced to notice if they dropped a nuke next door.

Put the address of the party on facebook.
Loads of local kids will turn up and smash the house up. The police will come and the party will be over by half 9 so you can get a good sleep.

Put the address of the party on facebook.
Loads of local kids will turn up and smash the house up. The police will come and the party will be over by half 9 so you can get a good sleep.

Not really a good idea surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.