New year party Piccadilly

missing person

For the first time the gardens will host a New Years party. Organisers say it will rival New York and Sydney, with a ten minute firework display and big wheel rides until 1am.

This event will also host a Michael Jackson dance off and singalong, why? Was he a late replacement for Ian Watkins.

I bet banned tosspot will be in attendance along with his Jesus juice, white socks and jerry curl wig.

Re: New year party Picadilly

Did anyone go?,was it better than Sydney?;probably not for the kids with Jacko fans in attendance.

waterloo blue said:
Did anyone go?,was it better than Sydney?;probably not for the kids with Jacko fans in attendance.
Er, I assume they're still there. Give it another 20 minutes or so.

another generation said:
waterloo blue said:
Er, I assume they're still there. Give it another 20 minutes or so.
Still a bit worse for wear,the time difference always throws me.

waterloo blue said:
Yes it was. I went to the Sydney one in 2003 and have no recollection of the firework display

#suesmirnoffandcocacola

Fireworks were superb, not on the level of Sydney tho. The big wheel looks decent.
The crowd management was another issue. Needs more organising.

Was way overcrowded.

That Hari Krishna guy was one annoying **** lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.