New York City FC

I think clubs tried that against our better players and it didn't work out too well for them

one good season does not make a player ?? look at vardy at Leicester then nothing really and i see mo salah not hitting them wonder goals to many time this season so the hype will have to wait and see about mo salah doing it again

2-0 win last night against Orlando. Not playing great football and Orlando hit the woodwork 3 times but the win is all that’s needed, takes them up to 2nd.

Watching them play Seattle Sounders and you can really see Torrent's influence. They're passing the ball a lot more crisply, and they've cut Seattle open at times in ways I didn't quite see under Vieira. Chance after chance. A real one way affair. All this whilst clearely being exhausted due to a tough schedule. I think this *could be their year.

Anyway their 2-0 down. Johnson and the centre backs are still shit.

Lost 3-1. Johnson redeemed himself with a great save at one point but the defence managed to make Seattle look good in attack so hopefully that's a problem that'll disappear soon enough

Playing Toronto tonight. Currently 0 - 0. Red card for Toronto's Jose Altidore. Just kicked out at a NY player. Defo red, but a tad unlucky,
seeing as he usually misses anything he tries to kick. 1 - 0 NYCFC now. David Villa, who else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.